Odense Host Programme is closed down
Odense Host Programme is in the process of being closed down.
Please note that Odense Kommune has decided not to continue Odense Host Programme from January 1, 2019 and instead prioritize other initiatives.
This means that Odense Host Programme is in the process of being closed down and matches between internationals and volunteer career or culture mentors will no longer be initiated.
Maybe some of the following options can be relevant for you in your job search process:
- If you are registered as a job seeker in the Jobcenter, you can get career counselling there
- If you are an accompanying spouse, you can get career counselling from City of Odense's spouse consultant. Find more information here:
- If you are a member of an unemployment fund (a-kasse) or a trade union (fagforening), you can get free career councelling there. Some unemployment funds and trade unions also offer mentoring programmes for their members - check with your a-kasse/fagforening.
- If you haven't had the chance yet, we advise you to participate in a job search seminar for internationals organized by Workindenmark. It will give you a good understanding of the Danish way of writing CVs and cover letters, as well as many useful tips for your job search as an international in Denmark. The seminar is free of charge, but you need to sign up. You can find the upcoming dates and the link to register here.
- If you are a graduate from SDU, you can get help from a career counsellor at SDU. Read more and book an appointment here
- If you are a recent graduate (less than one year) from EAL/UCL, you can get help from a career counsellor there. Book an appointment (scroll down to choose the English version) here.
We would like to thank you for your interest in Odense Host Programme and we wish you all the best with your job search and life in Denmark! If you have any questions about the above, feel free to contact us at email@example.com