Become a mentee
How to become a mentee: A three-step process
Nikolaj Knude Hansen, Aleksandra Natalia Jensen, Programme Coordinators
Step 1: Get in touch with us
Send us an e-mail with the following information:
- Your name, nationality and address
- When and why you came to Denmark
- All the information related to the requirements of the programme on the page “Who can join Odense Host Programme"
Step 2: Fill out a profile form
We will send you a profile form which we ask you to fill out as detailed as possible. By completing the form you sign up for the host programme.
We will assess your registration based on the profile form, in which you will state your needs and motivation for participating in the mentor programme. If we find your profile suitable, we will use your profile form as a basis for finding the right mentor for you.
Step 3: Attend an introduction course
We will invite you to an introduction course before you get matched to ensure you know how to continue from here. Some of the topics covered at this course are:
- What is expected of you
- What can you expect of your mentor
- What to do if you encounter any challenges
- Things and activities to do with your mentor
- Suggestions on how to approach the job search