For accompanying partners
Take a look at some of the programmes and activities targeted specifically at accompanying spouses.
Aleksandra Natalia Jensen
+45 51 46 42 38
Spouse Consultant can advise you on the Danish job market and provide assistance with the following:
• Clarification of job opportunities
• Where to look for open positions
• Guidance on how to make a relevant application and CV for the Danish job market
• Understand the Danish labour market
• Information about e.g.:
- Social and professional networks in the area
• Help facilitating internship
• Contact to relevant companies
• Contact to Newcomer Service in the municipality
Join International Community Odense´s Spouse Cafe. Spouse Café is an initiative for accompanying spouses and partners to meet, network and share experience of living in Odense in an informal environment.
We meet every second Tuesday from 11:00-13:00.
Danish language course for accompanying partners
Lærdansk Odense offers tailor-made courses for accompanying partners several times a year. The courses consist of free FVU education, which is later followed by a Danish language exam and – if you wish to study further – paid education. Please contact Lærdansk Odense for more information.
Tietgen Kompetence Center offers FVU-start: For spouses - a flexible training focusing on oral Danish, team and work culture.
The course is free of charge, however, you must understand Danish at a basic level and have a CPR number. Please contact Tietgen Kompetence Center for more information about the course and how to enroll.
Meet Kate Thulin, who moved to Denmark as an accompanying partner: