For accompanying partners
Take a look at some of the programmes and activities targeted specifically at accompanying spouses.
+45 40 29 63 31
Spouse Consultant Kim Aunsbak can advise you on the Danish job market and provide assistance with the following:
• Clarification of job opportunities
• Where to look for open positions
• Guidance on how to make a relevant application and CV for the Danish job market
• Understand the Danish labour market
• Information about e.g.:
- Social and professional networks in the area
• Help facilitating internship
• Contact to relevant companies
• Contact to Newcomer Service in the municipality
Join International Community Odense´s Spouse Cafe. Spouse Café is an initiative for accompanying spouses and partners to meet, network and share experience of living in Odense in an informal environment.
We meet every second Tuesday from 11:00-13:00.
Danish language course for accompanying partners
Lærdansk Odense offers tailor-made courses for accompanying partners, starting in September 2019. The courses consist of free FVU education, which later is followed with a Danish language exam and education in Module 4 and 5 (paid). Please find more information about the courses here.
Tietgen Kompetance Center offers FVU-start: For spouses - a flexible training focusing on oral Danish, team and work culture.
The course is free of charge, however, you must understand Danish at a basic level and have a CPR number. Please find more information about the course and how to enroll here.
Meet Kate Thulin, who moved to Denmark as an accompanying partner: